Mpumalanga Tourism & Parks Agency has the mandate of positioning the province as a world class tourist destination!
The Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency is established in terms of the Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency Act of 2005, Act No. 5 of 2005, and listed as a Schedule 3C Public Entity. The entity came into existence on 1 April 2006 following the merger of the now defunct Mpumalanga Parks Board and Mpumalanga Tourism Authority.
The MTPA subscribes to the following core values:
- Productive (results oriented / disciplined / efficient / punctual / cost conscious)
- Integrity (ethical / honest / transparent / truthful / accountable / reliable / responsible)
- Committed (motivated / dedicated / diligent / passionate)
- Teamwork (participative / consultative / collaborative)
- Service excellence (responsive / client need driven / approachable / friendly / competitive / time conscious)
- Innovative (flexible / creative / adaptable / pro-active / initiative)
- Respectful (treating others with respect / dignity / humility / fairness / consistent)
- Quality conscious (attention to detail / accuracy / critical mindset / quality focus / preparedness)
Hall's Gateway on the N4 National Highway, Mbombela